I know, I know, it’s been so long since I wrote!! But here I am, hoping you’re still checking out the site. Hopefully I’ll be able to update more often. Maybe a few times a week?? Well, I’ll try!!
I don’t really have any reason for why I haven’t updated, but I’m sorry I haven’t. Real life, you know?? But don’t worry, I’ll do my best to keep the writing a little more regular.
So what’s new, you want to know?? Well, not too much. Taking some classes, trying to find a writing job, living life. Computer died (or rather, I killed it) and now I’m working on a Photoshop-free Mac. Yeah, it’s interesting.
I do have a few posts I plan to do, on things I’ve been watching or places I’ve been to lately (American Horror Story – watch it!!).
But I didn’t want to write and not leave you something to listen to, so I figured I’d leave you the three songs I’m currently obsessed with.
First, Fun.‘s “Some Nights”. I know, it’s not new, and I’m a little behind. But I love it!!
Another obsession is Ke$ha‘s newest, “Die Young.” I’m iffy on Ke$ha. I love some, I hate some, and I honestly believe if the beat wasn’t catchy, the song would be worthless. Her talk-singing can get annoying at times. But this one is just too catchy!! Although I’m iffy on her claims about sex with a ghost. I mean…really??
And lastly, a song off No Doubt‘s latest album ‘Settle Down,’ called “Looking Hot.” I’m not sure if they plan to make it a single or not, but it’s so catchy and it just makes me want to dance!!
Okay, apparently it’s supposed to be a single, but the music video was pulled because apparently it was racist. I’m sure they’ll have another one made in no time. Sadly, I didn’t get to see the video and I’m too lazy to search for it. But if someone knows where I can find it, please let me know!!
Anyways, I’ll be back in a bit with an update. I do need to go on and on about my love of American Horror Story, so I’m sure you’ll see that up soon!!
- Ke$ha’s New Single Die Young Is A Killer! LISTEN HERE!!! (perezhilton.com)
- Ten Ways To Kill Time Till American Horror Story: Asylum Premieres Tonight at 10:00 PM! (horrorboom.com)
- “AHS Asylum” and the Problem of “Freaks” (Tod Browning; 1932) (tvandpop.com)
- Ten Things We Learned From American Horror Story Asylum, Episode 3 – ‘Nor’easter’ (SPOILERS!) (horrorboom.com)
- American Horror Story – Asylum (asheathersworldturns.wordpress.com)
- No Doubt Pulls Its Video After Complaints (1019litefm.cbslocal.com)
- No Doubt ‘Looking Hot’ video yanked following racism complaints (foxnews.com)
- Ke$ha Had Sexual Intercourse With A Ghost (wtfplanet.com)
- Ke$ha: I had sex with an anonymous ghost (music-mix.ew.com)